Availability: Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Victorian bed & breakfast with a restaurant, in Lima (San Isidro)
This bed & breakfast is located in Lima (San Isidro), near the airport, Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Lima Golf Club, and Olivar Park. Also nearby are Playa Los Delfines and Amano Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel Amenities
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1935
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 59 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: PEN 95.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 40 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.