Availability: Lethbridge Lodge
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Lethbridge eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Lethbridge, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Galt Museum and Archives, Park Place Shopping Centre, and Fort Whoop Up. Also nearby are Bridge Valley Golf Course and University of Lethbridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Lethbridge Lodge features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lethbridge Lodge Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Lethbridge Lodge provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Lethbridge Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
BotaniCa Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Antons Sunday Brunch - This buffet restaurant serves brunch only. Open daily
Cotton Blossom Lounge - This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Lethbridge Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.