Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star Art Deco hotel in Le Mans with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is close to Palace of Congress and Culture, St-Julien Cathedral, and Circuit de la Sarthe. Local attractions also include Abbaye de l'Epau and Musee de Tesse.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Le Mans Batignolles features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and signature bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 20 December to 5 January:
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 430 square feet (40 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 1984
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 430
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Signature bedding
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Garden view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LE DAMIER - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.