Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Single Bed
- One Double Bed
Hotel in Le Mans near St-Julien Cathedral
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Palace of Congress and Culture, St-Julien Cathedral, and Musee de Tesse. Local attractions also include Abbaye de l'Epau and Leon-Bollee Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Citotel Levasseur features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Le Mans hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 190
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
La Mendigotte - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9.5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.