Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Single Beds
Le Mans hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Le Mans, this hotel is close to Abbaye de l'Epau, St-Julien Cathedral, and Papea Park. Also nearby are Musee de Tesse and Palace of Congress and Culture.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Le Mans features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Le Mans hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Arcade/game room
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free secure covered parking
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure covered parking , Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.