Availability: Mercure Paris Sud Parc du Coudray
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Le Coudray-Montceaux with an outdoor pool
Situated in Le Coudray-Montceaux, this hotel is in the same region as Cely Golf Club, Chateau de la Boissiere, and Jardins d'Ollivier. Regional attractions also include Church of Boutigny sur Essonne and Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
At Mercure Paris Sud Parc du Coudray, recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, tablet computers, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Paris Sud Parc du Coudray Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mercure Paris Sud Parc du Coudray provides outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 280 square feet (25 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 280
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 125
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Tablet computer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Tennis on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Paris Sud Parc du Coudray Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.