Please enter your travel dates.
FAB Deluxe Room
FAB Deluxe 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Go Room
Luxury Go View Room
Vegas then and now
The first casino hotel in Las Vegas, the Flamingo anchors the famous four corners of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road and welcomes families as well as high-rolling all-night partiers.
Comedy and song
A pool complex with a lagoon, waterfalls, and waterslides is set amid lush gardens. George Wallace offers comedy and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville headlines the dining choices.
The 3,565 guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, loveseats, upholstered armchairs, desks, and wireless Internet access. TVs offer pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Las Vegas hotel is located on the famed Strip, a mile from Fashion Show Mall.
The 17,000-square-foot, on-site spa includes men's and women's relaxation lounges with plasma televisions; wet and dry saunas; steam rooms; and hot, warm, and cool spa tubs. Use of spa facilities is available for a daily charge or is complimentary with a treatment.
The 80-foot-long, scallop-edged Flamingo Pool is surrounded by rental cabanas and huge flamingo statues. A giant lagoon pool features a swim-in grotto behind a triple waterfall.
Set in a terraced garden ponds, streams, and waterfalls, the hotel's Wildlife Habitat is home to exotic ducks, cranes, and Chilean flamingos. Admission is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 28
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 3,565
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1946
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - Casual multi-level outpost of Caribbean-themed international chain. Five bars, dining room, and patios overlooking the Strip. Open for lunch and dinner, late-night dining. Live entertainment nightly.
Paradise Garden Buffet - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets.
Hamada of Japan - Outpost of a locally popular chain serving Japanese cuisine, including teppanyaki. Sushi bar. Dinner only.
Carlos ‘n Charlie’s - Casual Mexican restaurant with a menu of tacos, burritos, and margaritas. An expansive patio overlooks the Flamingo’s pool area.
Tropical Breeze Café - Casual restaurant. Offers both American fare and tropical specialties.
Sin City Brewing Co. - Located near the hotel's guest entrance. Features three plasma TVs and offers the brewery's four beers on tap. Outdoor patio is adjacent to the property's 15-acre pool complex. Open afternoon until late night.
Beach Club - Serving light snacks, lunch, and frozen drinks by the pool. Open during summer months.
Center Cut - a Las Vegas steakhouse that houses a large bar and lounge area offering a robust selection of specialty martinis in addition to classic cocktails, mixed drinks, and wines by the glass.
Club Cappuccino - Enjoy an array of premium coffee both hot and frozen, espresso, cappuccino, mochas, lattes, tea, and smoothies that are perfectly paired with a bag of fresh melt-in-your-mouth mini donuts.
Comedian George Wallace performs nightly except Sundays and Mondays in the 750-seat Flamingo Showroom.
The "X" Burlesque adults-only show is housed in the intimate 180-seat Flamingo Cabaret, allowing audiences to get up-close and personal with the six beautiful and talented female dancers.
The Flamingo's 77,000-square-foot (7,154-square-meter) casino includes a poker room and a race-and-sports book.
Legends in Concert – Las Vegas features talented performers paying tribute to a select group of superstars from the past and present. Performances are Sunday-Friday year-round.
Donny and Marie is a 90-minute music, dance, and multi-media extravaganza during which the couple performs many of their timeless hits.
Five pools, a children's pool, and three freeform spa tubs are set in a 15-acre garden. The heated, 80-foot-long, scallop-edged Flamingo Pool is surrounded by huge flamingo statues on pedestals and rental cabanas furnished with phones, TVs, and ceiling fans. A 150-foot water slide leads to three terraced pools connected by short water slides. A sprawling lagoon pool, featuring a swim-in grotto behind a triple waterfall, completes the complex.
Harrah's Rio Secco Golf Club, 14 miles from the hotel, offers preferential tee times to Flamingo guests. The18-hole championship course is set among the foothills of the Black Mountains. Equipment rentals and the Butch Harmon Golf School are available at the golf club.
For a sizzling summer scene, Flamingo GO Pool offers guests 21 years or older a high-energy, non-stop pool party. Surrounded by a beautiful 15-acre tropical retreat, the two stunning pools at Flamingo interconnect through lagoons and around a magnificent cascading waterfall.
Margaritaville Casino - Discover the laid-back vibe of the islands amidst the high-energy Las Vegas Strip at this casino and bar inside the Flamingo Las Vegas.
The Flamingo is connected to the LINQ, an open-air retail, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world's tallest observation wheel, knows as the High Roller. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the LINQ includes more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment experiences.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A 12% tax is not included in the resort fee and will be collected at check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 24.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 10 and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Complimentary Show Ticket Offer
Book a stay in any room April 3 - December 15, 2014 for travel within the same period and receive the following:
- Coupon for 1 ticket to the Jeff Civillico show at The Quad (purchase of a t-shirt or DVD required to receive admission to the show)