Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Two Double Beds
Superior Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Two Double Beds
Saint-Paul-les-Dax hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Saint-Paul-les-Dax, this hotel is close to Casino Barriere de Dax, Stade Maurice Boyau, and Cathedral of Notre-Dame Ste-Marie. Regional attractions also include Museum of Chalosse.
Résidence Les Jardins du Lac provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and a garden.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Les Jardins du Lac features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Saint-Paul-les-Dax hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.