Book your room at Résidence Le Boucanier
Residence with 2 outdoor swimming pools, in Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains (Cote Landaise)
Located near the beach, this residence is in Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains (Cote Landaise), and area attractions include Moliets Golf Course and Seignosse Beach. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Résidence Le Boucanier features wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, and free self parking.
In addition to kitchenettes and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Résidence Le Boucanier features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This residence offers access to a meeting room and meeting rooms. This Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains residence also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- One meeting room
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Saturday 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday to Friday 9 AM - noon and 3 PM - 6 PM (7 PM in July and August).
Reception closed Wednesdays year-round.
Guests planning to arrive outside designated check-in hours must notify the property in advance by phone. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 46 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per stay
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.