Please enter your travel dates.
Residence on a lake, in Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains (Cote Landaise)
Located near the beach, this residence is in Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains (Cote Landaise), and area attractions include Moliets Golf Course and Seignosse Beach. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
Résidence Le Boucanier provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and secretarial services.
In addition to kitchenettes and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This residence offers access to secretarial services and audiovisual equipment. This Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains residence also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a pool table.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Pool table
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Balcony or patio
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Day bed
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Saturday 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday to Friday 9 AM - noon and 3 PM - 6 PM (7 PM in July and August).
Reception closed Wednesdays year-round.
Guests planning to arrive outside designated check-in hours must notify the property in advance by phone. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 46 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.