Please enter your travel dates.
4-star residence with an outdoor pool in Soustons (Cote Landaise)
Located near the beach, this residence is in Soustons (Cote Landaise), and area attractions include Seignosse Beach and Moliets Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
Recreational amenities at Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Soustons residence also offers multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opening hours: Sunday – Friday: 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM. Saturday: 9 AM to noon and 2 PM to 7 PM, from April to June and September, and 8 AM to noon and 1 PM to 8 PM on July and August. Closed on Wednesdays from April to June, and September.
On arrival day, room keys can only be collected after 5 PM. Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving after the reception is closed.
For short stays, keys may be picked up after 2 PM within reception opening hours. For arrivals outside these times, please inform reception. Keys must be returned by noon on the day of departure.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55.00 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).