Availability: Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle
4-star residence with an outdoor pool in Soustons (Cote Landaise)
This residence is located in Soustons (Cote Landaise), where area attractions include Seignosse Beach and Moliets Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
Recreational amenities at Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 24 June 2014 to 31 December 2015 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Soustons residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
- Sunday - Saturday: 7 PM - 9 AM
- Closed all day: WednesdaySpecial Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Reception opening hours: Sunday – Friday: 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM. Saturday: 9 AM to noon and 2 PM to 7 PM, from April to June and September, and 8 AM to noon and 1 PM to 8 PM on July and August. Closed on Wednesdays from April to June, and September.
On arrival day, room keys can only be collected after 5 PM. Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving after the reception is closed.
For short stays, keys may be picked up after 2 PM within reception opening hours. For arrivals outside these times, please inform reception. Keys must be returned by noon on the day of departure.
Check-out time is 10 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night