Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star residence with an outdoor pool in Soustons (Cote Landaise)
This residence is located in Soustons (Cote Landaise), where area attractions include Seignosse Beach and Moliets Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
Recreational amenities at Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Soustons residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in times for this property vary from day to day and by season. For specific details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night