Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle
Studio 4-5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
One Bedroom Apartment for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 bedroom apartment for 4/5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
1-2 Bedroom Apartment for 5-6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
House, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
4-star residence with an outdoor pool in Soustons (Cote Landaise)
This residence is located in Soustons (Cote Landaise), where area attractions include Seignosse Beach and Moliets Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
Recreational amenities at Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Domaine du Golf de Pinsolle provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Soustons residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Laundry facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night