Please enter your travel dates.
Residence with an outdoor pool, in Soustons (Cote Landaise)
Located near the beach, this residence is in Soustons (Cote Landaise), and area attractions include Moliets Golf Course and Seignosse Beach. Regional attractions also include Golf of Hossegor and Sporting Casino.
At Club Belambra Pignada, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The residence also features a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Belambra Pignada features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Soustons residence also offers a library, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Pool table
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Outdoor tennis court
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Recreational amenities at the residence include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 9 AM – Noon and 5 PM – 7 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; 8 AM – Noon and 4 PM – 8 PM on Saturdays; and 9 AM - Noon on Sundays. Reception is closed on Wednesdays. Guests intending to arrive outside these hours must contact the residence prior to arrival to schedule alternate check-in procedures. The hotel contact information will appear in the reservation confirmation e-mail.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.76 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: EUR 250.0 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50.0 per stay