Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
4-star family-friendly hotel in Lappeenranta with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Wolkoff Home Museum, Lappeenranta Fortress, and South Karelia Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Patria features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Patria features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and room service (during limited hours).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic check-out
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- LED TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Torilla Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.