Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Bed
- One Double Bed
Baveno hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Baveno, this hotel is close to Baveno Ferry Terminal, Palazzo Borromeo, and Giardini Botanici dell'Isola Bella. Also nearby are Church of Saints Gervase and Protaso and Villa Fedora.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Residence Dei Fiori features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Baveno hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1967
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Il Portico - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A cleaning fee of EUR 56 per room, per stay and a seasonal (October - April) heating fee of EUR 14 per room, per stay will be charged at check-in to guests staying in apartment-style guestrooms.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 56 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 14 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night plus EUR 49 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.