Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard, Lake View
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Guest Room - Bed & Breakfast
- One King Bed
Standard Guest Room Lake View - Bed & Breakfast
- Two Twin Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel in Lucerne near Chapel Bridge
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Lucerne Congress and Events Centre, Chapel Bridge, and Lucerne Town Hall. Also nearby are Loewenplatz and Swiss Transportation Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne features a health club. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10760
- Steam room
- Health club
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free movie channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathtub or shower
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Luce Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.45 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 32,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 32 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 80 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.