Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
This residence in Lanslevillard is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of 19 ski lifts, 45 ski runs, and winter sports like skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Mont Cenis and Bessans Church.
Skiing, food, fun
Ski into Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Balconies, mountain views
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, microwaves, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can use the indoor pool and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Mountain view
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant.
La Bergerie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to couples
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 14
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 7 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 29
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 14.50 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .080 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 46 per stay
- Deposit: EUR 460 per stay
- Additional Details
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.