Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room
- 2 beds
Standard Single Room
- 1 single
Superior Double Room (One Semi Double Bed)
- 1 semi-double
Standard Twin Room
- 2 beds
Free shuttle bus is available from/to Kyoto Station Hachijyo Exit daily.
Free Wi-Fi in lobby area
Guest rooms in Kyoto hotel feature high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, refrigerators, and in-room safes. Bathrooms come with hair dryers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bidets, and handheld showers.
Next to world heritage
Located downtown and next to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nishi-Honganji temple.
Restaurants, tea lounge
Kyoto Tokyu Hotel offers Japanese, Chinese, and Western restaurants, as well as a tea lounge and bar which faces the Japanese garden with waterfall.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 16 January 2015 to 28 February 2015 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).The hotel will be renovating from 6 June 2014 to 15 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Kyoto Tokyu hotel is in the Shimogyo (“central capital ward”) district. A complimentary shuttle service is available to and from JR Kyoto Station, and is about a 5-10 minute ride. The shuttle runs every 15 to 30 minutes between 8:00 AM and 8:45 PM (hours subject to change). Japanese, Chinese, and Western restaurants are on site. A tea lounge/bar faces the picturesque Japanese garden. Room service is available (limited hours). Kyoto Tokyu Hotel also offers a multilingual staff, a beauty salon, flower shop, and art gallery. On-site parking is JPY 1000 from 13:00 to 11:00 for hotel guests. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby, reception, plaza, banquet and entrance areas.
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 430
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Computer rental
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 1982
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
Room service during limited hours is available.
The fitness gym is located on site. The gym is equipped with 7 machines for guests who stay on the Premium and Superior floors. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2613 for adults and JPY 1306 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.