Please enter your travel dates.
Krakow riverside hotel with view of Old Town
In city center
This striking, contemporary, 7-floor hotel is situated on a river and close to Krakow's historical Old Jewish district, and 3 kilometres from the Royal Palace.
Top-floor indoor pool
With floor-to-ceiling windows, the top-floor indoor swimming pool offers panoramic views over Krakow; there is also a gym, sauna, and steam room.
Air conditioned guestrooms feature modern, neutral décor blends with contemporary furnishings; all include satellite television, Internet connections and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 6 January 2014 to 10 January 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Qubus Hotel Krakow features an indoor swimming pool on its top floor with floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic views over Krakow. There is also a gym with a qualified instructor, two types of relaxing sauna, and a steam room. Live jazz is available in the jazz club. Wireless Internet access is available free of charge in public areas. Other amenities include on-site shopping, a dry cleaning service, hair salon, and tours/ticket assistance. River cruises to Wawel Castle are offered from April to October.
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4306
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Ogien - Restaurant with contemporary furnishings serving international cuisine
The onsite wellness center features a pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness facilities. The center is open from 7 AM-10 PM daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 70 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 50 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 45 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 45 per night
Book a stay in any room type from April, 2014 to September, 2014 for travel during the same time and receive a complimentary cruise on the Vistula River to Wawel Hill.
Other restrictions may apply. For further details please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.