Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Krakow (Debniki) near Wawel Castle
This hotel is located in Krakow (Debniki), close to Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology, Wawel Castle, and Wawel Cathedral. Also nearby are Main Market Square and Collegium Maius.
In addition to a restaurant, Poleski Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and a meeting/conference room. This Krakow hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Poleski Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 80
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.