Book your room at Ostoya Palace Hotel
4-star hotel in Krakow near Main Market Square
Situated in Krakow, this hotel is close to Stained Glass Museum, Main Market Square, and Wawel Castle. Also nearby are Collegium Maius and Town Hall Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Ostoya Palace Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Krakow hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
Ostoya Palace Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 24
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Ostoya Palace Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Pub Kuranty - This café specializes in Polish cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Ostoya Palace Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.6 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: PLN 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 50 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 20 per night (maximum PLN 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: PLN 200
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 80 per night