Book your room at Railay Bay Resort and Spa
Upscale resort on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Nestled on the beach, this Krabi resort is within minutes of West Railay Beach, Phra Nang Beach, and East Railay Beach. Also nearby are Phra Nang Cave and Princess Lagoon.
At Railay Bay Resort and Spa, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Railay Bay Resort and Spa features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Railay Bay Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Railay Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Aromatherapy treatments
The fine print for Railay Bay Resort and Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3300
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5000
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.