Availability: Railay Bay Resort and Spa
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe CottageMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Cottage (Privacy Cottage)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Cottage (Suite Cottage)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Upscale resort on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Nestled on the beach, this Krabi resort is within minutes of West Railay Beach, Phra Nang Beach, and East Railay Beach. Also nearby are Phra Nang Cave and Princess Lagoon.
At Railay Bay Resort and Spa, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Railay Bay Resort and Spa Amenities
Railay Bay Resort and Spa features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Railay Bay Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Railay Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Aromatherapy treatments
Railay Bay Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3300
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5000
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.