Availability: Manathai Resort Koh Samui
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
This Koh Samui hotel is set on the beach a short distance from Coco Splash Waterpark, Hin Ta and Hin Yai, and Silver Beach. Also nearby are Wat Lamai and Lamai Night Market.
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or pampering yourself at Manathai Resort Koh Samui's full-service spa.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 16 July 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
Manathai Resort Koh Samui Amenities
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Manathai Resort Koh Samui like a complimentary children's club and an outdoor pool.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a rooftop terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Manathai Resort Koh Samui is a smoke-free property.
- Beach sun loungers
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Chomlay Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Pazzo Italian Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Mamas Burger - This café serves lunch and dinner.
Coffee World - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Buddy Coffee Shop - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Massage Home and Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Manathai Resort Koh Samui Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1250 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.