Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 queen
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
This hotel in Kirchberg in Tirol is convenient to Black Lake, Hahnenkamm Ski Area, and Kitzbueheler Horn Ski Area. Nearby attractions also include Aaart Foundation.
After a day on the slopes, return to Sport und Familienhotel Klausen to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Number of indoor pools -
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Sledding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at 2 PM. If planning to arrive after 6 PM, guests should contact the property in advance, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.