Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Room, Balcony, Sea View
- One King Bed
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double Bed
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this Dover hotel is by the sea and within walking distance of Dover Beach, Dover Harbour, and Dover Eastern Docks Ferry Terminal. Also nearby are Pencester Gardens and Dover Museum.
Catch some rays at the nearby beach, pamper yourself at Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa's full-service spa, or spend the day at a marina.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa features a marina and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 736 square feet (68 square meters) include a conference center and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
Best Western Plus Dover Marina Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 68
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1832
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 736
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Half board rates available
- Computer station
- Marina on site
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Waterfront Restaurant - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Waterfront Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. Afternoon tea is offered.
Waterfront Cafe - This café serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Safari nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Waterfront Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.95 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 165 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.