Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Bedroom
- One Double Bed
Eco-friendly apartment with an outdoor pool, in Kefalonia (Karavados)
This eco-friendly apartment is located in Kefalonia (Karavados), near the airport, Trapezaki Beach, Lourdas Beach, and Monastery of Agios Gerasimos. Local attractions also include Monastery of Agios Andreas and Mount Ainos.
Recreational amenities at Dianas Studios include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a beach bar and a poolside bar.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds; rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dianas Studios features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The apartment offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the apartment's bars, which include a beach bar, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Victorian apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and express check-in. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Sofa bed size
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - 0458K132K0385501
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through IACC Green Star - Silver thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.