Book your room at Magnus Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Kaunas hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Zalgiris Stadium, Vytautas the Great War Museum, and Kaunas Castle. Also nearby are M. K. Ciurlionis Bridge and St. Michael the Archangel Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Magnus Hotel features coffee shops/cafés. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at the hotel's restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1474 square feet (137 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Magnus Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 1474
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM on weekdays.
Magnus Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.