Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, Garden View - _Hawaii Saver
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Garden View - Nonrefundable
Plantation-style condo resort on Hawaii's South Kauai
By the beach
The Poipu resort strip is home to this plantation-style condominium located in South Kauai; Poipu Beach lies to the west, and Shipwreck Beach is to the east.
Pools and gardens
There's plenty of room to splash, as the Aston at Poipu Kai offers six pools on site, and two beaches are a quarter-mile away; tropical gardens are also plentiful.
Cooled via ceiling fans, accommodations offer lanais with views of the tropical grounds. Condos also have living rooms, full kitchens, washers, and dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston at Poipu Kai features six pools scattered throughout the resort, each with barbecue grills for guest use. There are also two hot tubs. Beach paraphernalia and videotapes can also be rented from the lobby activity desk.
Both wireless and high-speed wired Internet access are available in the resort lobby and public areas. Parking is complimentary.
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Video library
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 372
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 36
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Plantation Gardens Restaurant
Roy's Poipu Bar and Grill
The resort offers six pools, two spa tubs, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions