Book your room at InterContinental at the Plaza
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One King Bed ConciergeMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Kansas City near Country Club Plaza
Situated in Kansas City, this hotel is close to Country Club Plaza, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Also nearby are Fountain of Neptune and JC Nichols Memorial Fountain.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental at the Plaza features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental at the Plaza
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental at the Plaza provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 496 square feet (45 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
InterContinental at the Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 366
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 496
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 11.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per 24-hour period )
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Oak Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Oak Bar - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).