Please enter your travel dates.
Kansas City eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Kansas City, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Glenwood Theatre at Red Bridge, Minor Park Golf Course, and International House of Prayer. Area attractions also include Kansas City Zoo and Towne Center Plaza.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott South Kansas City features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Courtyard by Marriott South Kansas City features an indoor pool and a fitness center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.