Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
- 1 king
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
4-star hotel in Kansas City (Financial District) near Sprint Center
This hotel is located in Kansas City (Financial District), close to Sprint Center, Crown Center, and Hallmark Visitors Center. Also nearby are Liberty Memorial and Kansas City Public Library.
In addition to a restaurant, Ambassador Hotel Kansas City features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2012.
Ambassador Hotel Kansas City is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1920
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Express check-in
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ambassador Hotel Kansas City has a restaurant on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sports center nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.