Please enter your travel dates.
2 Queen Beds Accessible Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Two Queen Beds Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
One King Bed Executive Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Kamloops eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Aberdeen Mall, Sunmore Ginseng Factory, and Tournament Capital Centre. Local attractions also include Thompson Rivers University and Royal Inland Hospital.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn Express Kamloops include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Kamloops provides a health club and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 1600 square feet (144 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 144
- One meeting/conference room
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.