My production team and I from Los Angeles stayed at SLA hotel for 4 nights. The moment we arrived to the location, the staff was really friendly and accommodating; as they even tried to help us with heavy video equipment to our room. The Loft was great, it was clean, and really looked modern. They were very immediate about fixing any issues. When we arrived around 9pm to the loft, our WI-FI in our room was not working. So they immediately came and resolve the problem, and had the WI-FI back up in 30 minutes. The beds were comfortable, as I was able to get good nights rests after long days of shooting. Also it was really nice to have a washer as we were able to wash our clothes. I would definitely come back and stay here anytime I'm back in Seoul for work or vacation.
We stayed in the family twin room which consists of one king size and one super single bed!!! It's so nice to have chosen this hotel as it is really very convenient and hotel staff were friendly! They gave the extra mile to help as much as they could & I love the shower spray best Bcos it was so powerful and allowed me to have a quick bath! :P
Luminous bus 6002 reached outside the Jongno 3-ga station exit 15, and just 2 min from the hotel!
I highly recommend this hotel to u guys!
The hotel is awesome! Great location, great room. Room is very spacious, toilet is very good, no complain at all.
Like others suggested, I think they might be understaff. Two staffs at the front are helpful but not quite welcoming. You have to carry your luggages to your rooms like other places. Prices are quite high so if it fits into your budget this is definitely great place to be.
1. The hotel staff is polite and professional. They are also fluent in English, this allow us to find some places easily. They even went to the extend to call for us when we needed to get some famous Honeybutter chips. Excellent service!
2. The breakfast is simple (cereal w/ milk, banana, orange etc) but just what we need before heading out.
3. The room is rather spacious and the TV comes with many channels! Some days we felt that we shouldnt go out and simply stay in the hotel and chill.
4. The bathtub is in the living room (*shy*), there are also shower heads in the toilet, but it is a must try for the experience!
5. A computer is also available to surf the net, mainly to prepare ourselves for the next day's schedule.
6. The location is pretty centralize, it is near dongdaemum, insadong and myeodong.
7. The hotel is easy to locate, there is a sign board near the main road.
8. There are also drinks free for consumption in the fridge.
9. The bed is also fluffy, so much better than the other hotels that we stayed in.
Overall I find this hotel to be excellent, instead the name GoodStay Hotel! Worth every penny :)
Excellent location, 2 mins walk from exit 4. (use exit 10 to take a lift if you carry lots of luggage). Helpful and polite staff. Free breakfast. 15mins walk to Dongdaemun. Everything is clean and tidy. If you have a large suitcase, the room maybe a little bit small for you. Reasonable room price with good service. Will come back next time.