Availability: Marmot Lodge
Hotel in Jasper National Park, near Lac Beauvert
Lake Edith: 3 miles
Marmot Lodge, nestled in the heart of Jasper National Park, is 2.5 miles from Lake Annette, and 3 miles from both Lac Beauvert and Lake Edith.
Marmot Lodge features a restaurant serving steaks and seafood, and a bar/lounge furnished with sofas. Guests can relax in the heated indoor pool.
Guestrooms provide refrigerators, TVs, and direct-dial phones. Wireless Internet access and local calls are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marmot Lodge Amenities
Marmot Lodge's restaurant, Embers Steakhouse, serves steaks, lamb chops, and seafood, and offers views of the Canadian Rockies. Guests can relax on sofas in The Fireside Lounge, and order from the Embers Steakhouse menu.
The hotel features a heated indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Indoor and outdoor spa tubs are included. In the lobby, complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is provided. A safe deposit box is located at the 24-hour front desk. The hotel offers meeting and banquet space, and wedding services. Ski waxing facilities are on site. Multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange. Coin laundry facilities and luggage storage are available. Parking is free. The hotel has pet-friendly accommodations (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Ski shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Embers Steakhouse - Steaks, lamb chops, and seafood. Cherrywood furniture and green walls. Views of the Canadian Rockies.
Fireside Lounge - Sofas and a fireplace. Access to Embers Steakhouse menu and wine list.
The hotel has a heated indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Indoor and outdoor spa tubs are offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Marmot Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.