Availability: Lobstick Lodge
Simple base for skiers with a shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Jasper hotel is minutes from Jasper Activity Centre and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Also nearby are Jasper National Park and Jasper-Yellowhead Museum and Archives.
After a day on the slopes, return to Lobstick Lodge to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lobstick Lodge Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. This hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Ski shuttle
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Lobstick Lodge has a restaurant on site.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Lobstick Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.