Availability: Marriott Jacksonville
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville), close to Saint Luke's Hospital, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, and Hands on Children's Museum. Area attractions also include St. Johns Town Center and The Avenues.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Jacksonville features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Jacksonville Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Marriott Jacksonville provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Marriott Jacksonville is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marriott Jacksonville has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Jacksonville Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.