Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville), close to St. Johns Town Center. Area attractions also include University of North Florida and The Avenues.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 4000 square feet (360 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Computer station
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 5
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Kems - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.00 and USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.