Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Grand Super Saver - No Restrictions
|C$162 C$113||C$162 C$113|
Deluxe Grand - Breakfast Buffet Included
|C$194 C$136||C$194 C$136|
Brisas Beach Club - Continental Breakfast
|C$297 C$208||C$297 C$208|
|C$331 C$219||C$331 C$219|
- Deluxe Grand room accommodations with oceanfront terrace and hammock
- Buffet Breakfast at Bellavista Restaurant
- Lunch and dinner a la carte and buffet options on Season
- 1 Dinner at any of the specialty restaurants on stays of 3-4 nights; 2 dinners on stays of 5 or 6 nights; 3 dinners on stays of 7 or 8 nights; 6 dinners on stays of 13 or 14 nights
- Domestic Drinks and International (House Brands) from 11 AM to midnight
- Snacks from 12 PM – 6 PM at Las Fuentes and La Brisa I Bars
- Minibar (2 beers, 2 soft drinks, and 2 bottles of water. Refreshed daily)
- 24 hour room service with 50% discount
- Sports activities
- In-room wireless Internet access
- Taxes and service charges
Ixtapa landmark nestled on secluded bay
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This resort, accessed by private hilltop entrance, sits on an exclusive Pacific Ocean beach, minutes from Ixtapa's shopping and dining, and 3 miles from Zihuatanejo, Mexico.
Golf, tennis, shopping
Las Brisas Ixtapa offers tennis courts, 4 pools, and a shopping area with clothiers, grocery, and cigar store; 2 area golf courses, one designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., give discounts to guests.
Guestrooms at Las Brisas Ixtapa feature fresh flowers on arrival, deep-soaking tubs, and direct ocean views; private terraces match the room's size, with tables, lounge chairs, and hammocks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built in 1981 the twelve story Las Brisas Ixtapa is situated on secluded Villahermosa Beach, with four pools and four lighted tennis courts. On-site medical services and child care available. A staffed business center provides high-speed internet access (surcharge applies), printers, photocopying, and fax services. Kids' Club (ages 4-12) with pool and beach activities, playground, and supervised care. The beauty salon provides cuts, styling, mani/pedi, massages, and other treatments. Fitness center with free weights and exercise equipment.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Translation services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Grocery store
- Television in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- On private beach
- Private beach - direct access
- Year Built 1981
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Bellavista Restaurant - Mexican and International cuisine overlooking the beach. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. No reservation needed.
El Mexicano Restaurant - Colonial Mexican decor with wood-beam ceilings indoor and banyan tree-shaded courtyard with fountain outdoors. Serves Mexican cuisine for dinner only. Reservations required.
Solarium Room - Open-air poolside room with table service. Light Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch. No reservation needed.
Portofino Restaurant - Italian restaurant featuring mood lighting, hand-painted murals, and white tablecloth service. Dinner only; reservations required.
La Brisa II Restaurant - Beachfront sunset dinners, open Nov. to Apr. only. Reservations required.
La Brisa I Snack Bar - Open-air beachfront snack bar serves seafood cocktails, snack, and drinks during daylight hours.
Las Brisas has four on-site lighted tennis courts. Guests may swim at the beach or in the main pool. Children have their own playground and supervised beach and pool activities.
Two 18-hole, par-72 golf courses are within a 5-minute drive of the hotel. Also within 5 minutes is the Ixtapa Marina, home to sportsfishing charters, boat rental companies, and watersports concessions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Ixtapa, Mexico hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 250 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 230 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a stay in a Junior Suite or Brisas Beach (business) Club room all year-round, and a complimentary bottle of domestic sparkling wine will be sent to honeymooners' rooms. Sparking wine must be requested upon booking and stated on the manifest. Must book a Junior Suite or Brisas Beach (business) Club room to qualify. Amenities have no cash value and are non transferable. Other restrictions may apply.