Book your room at Austria Classic Hotel Binders Innsbruck
LoftMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (small room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Pradl hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of OlympiaWorld, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Court Church. Imperial Palace and Galerie im Taxispalais are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Snow lovers will appreciate Austria Classic Hotel Binders Innsbruck's complimentary ski shuttle, as well as other onsite amenities such as a bar/lounge and a full-service spa.
All 49 rooms provide free WiFi, WiFi, and cable TV. Hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the use of a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Austria Classic Hotel Binders Innsbruck helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Austria Classic Hotel Binders Innsbruck has designated areas for smoking.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 5
- Television in lobby
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski passes available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person and includes use of:
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.