Availability: A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen
Ski-in/ski-out access, near Seefeld Ski Area
Located connected to a shopping center, this slopeside Seefeld in Tirol apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access near Seekirch, Seefeld Ski Area, and Seefeld Golf Academy Golf Club. Local attractions also include Olympia Sport and Congress Centre and Seefeld Wildmoos Golf Course.
Ski into A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a sauna.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain or garden views and feature flat-screen televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen Amenities
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the apartment's bar.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Espresso maker
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Separate dining area
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. The tax will increase to EUR 2.80 from December 1st. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 65 per week, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40-75 per day, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.