Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen and One Single Bed
Veigne hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Veigne, this hotel is in the same area as Pole Sante Leonard de Vinci. Regional attractions also include Parc des Expositions de Tours and Vinci International Convention Centre.
Le Moulin Fleuri features a restaurant, small meeting rooms, and a garden.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, minibars, and detached private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Le Moulin Fleuri has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10.8 and EUR 13.9 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.