Book your room at Château de la Bourdaisière
Montlouis-sur-Loire historic hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Montlouis-sur-Loire, this historic hotel is in the same area as Chateau de Nitray, Parc des Expositions de Tours, and Domaine Sylvain Gaudron. Area attractions also include Aquarium du Val de Loire and Stade de la Vallee du Cher.
In addition to a restaurant, Château de la Bourdaisière features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary bottled water, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3336 square feet (310 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 3336
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Bar a tomates - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.