Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Carmel (Carmel - North Indianapolis)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Carmel (Carmel - North Indianapolis), close to Center for the Performing Arts, Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre, and Waterpark at Monon Community Center. Local attractions also include Museum of Miniature Houses and Clay Terrace.
At Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Air-conditioned public areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.