Book your room at Château d'Apigné
Traditional Double Room ( (in Elisabeth detached house) )Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room ( (in the Castle))Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Double Room (in the Castle)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Le Rheu with a restaurant
Situated in Le Rheu, this luxury hotel is close to Freslonniere Golf Course, Rennes Golf Course, and Stade de la Route de Lorient. Local attractions also include Parc Expo Rennes Airport.
In addition to a restaurant, Château d'Apigné features dry cleaning/laundry services. Other amenities include a business center and free self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature day beds, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 5380 square feet (500 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Free self parking
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Les Tourelles - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.