Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Easter Offer **
- One Double Bed
Twin room - Easter Offer **
- Two Single Beds
Rennes hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Rennes, this hotel is close to Thabor Botanic Gardens, Palais du Parlement, and University of Rennes. Local attractions also include Musee des Beaux-Arts and Le Liberte.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Rennes Atalante features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a porter/bellhop and conference/meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Rennes hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a porter/bellhop, and audiovisual equipment.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Campanile Rennes Atalante has a restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Light snacks is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.