Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room Single Use
- One Double Bed
Standard, Two Beds
- Two Beds
Cesson-Sevigne hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Cesson-Sevigne, this hotel is in the same area as Thabor Botanic Gardens, Palais du Parlement, and University of Rennes. Area attractions also include Musee des Beaux-Arts and Musee de Bretagne.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Rennes Cesson - Le Floréal features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary newspapers, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 484 square feet (45 square meters). This Cesson-Sevigne hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 484
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Floreal - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 10 PM require advance notice. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10, Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.