Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Traditional Double Room
- 2 double
Premium Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Corner
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Business-friendly hotel near Houston Astros' ballpark
Located in downtown Houston's revitalized historical district, this 200-room hotel sits diagonally across the street from the Astros' ballpark.
Guests of the Westin Houston Downtown walk or take complimentary shuttles (3-mile radius) to downtown Houston attractions such as George R. Brown Convention Center (4 blocks), Minute Maid Baseball Park (1 block), BBVA Compass Stadium (5 blocks), or the Houston Toyota Center (6 blocks).
Sleep, work comfort
Enjoy traditional charm and inspiring views in any of the 200 guest rooms and suites, featuring 14-foot ceilings and ceiling fans. Work at the modern desk or relax on the leather furniture. Get a blissful night’s rest on a Westin Heavenly Bed®, and refresh with premium bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Houston hotel offers a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and weight machines. Amenities for business travelers include a computer station in the lobby and complimentary WiFi in public areas.
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of floors - 12
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Secure parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Ballpark Café - Informal restaurant with booths, tables, cove ceiling, fresh flowers. Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu. À la carte lunch/dinner menu with choices such as crab cakes, Texas chili, sandwiches, salads, burgers, omelets, steaks, seafood, pasta, chicken.
Ballpark Bar - Atrium bar/lounge with plasma TV. Open mid-afternoon to late night.
Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse - Offers fresh seafood and prime beef dishes complimentary by an extensive wine list.
For a daily discounted charge, guests may use the YMCA, which includes a swimming pool and squash/racquetball courts and is located six blocks from the hotel. The nearest golf course, Wildcat Municipal Golf Course, is eight miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Ice chests are permitted in guestrooms only if required for special medical or dietary needs.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)