Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Houston by the Galleria
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Houston hotel one block from Galleria Mall
Near Galleria Mall
This Houston hotel is a block from the Galleria Mall and within one-half mile of Williams Tower. The Houston Arboretum and Nature Center is 2.7 miles away.
Cafe and Lounge
Courtyard by Marriott Houston by the Galleria has a restaurant and bar and includes a 24-hour business center. The hotel also offers an indoor pool and spa tub.
Guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Houston by the Galleria feature iPod docking stations, flat-panel TVs, coffee/tea makers, and beds with pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Houston by the Galleria
The smoke-free Courtyard by Marriott Houston by the Galleria has an on-site restaurant, The Courtyard Cafe, with an adjacent lounge. Coffee, newspapers, and WiFi are complimentary in the lobby, which sports a welcoming fireplace. The business center stays open 24 hours a day; there are 4 small conference rooms available (a total of 850 square feet), and this Houston hotel has the capacity for event catering. For recreation opportunities, guests will enjoy the fitness equipment as well as an indoor swimming pool and spa tub.
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 77
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 850
- Snack bar/deli
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Courtyard Cafe - Casual restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Courtyard Lounge - Adjacent to the Courtyard Cafe.
Nearby Things to Do
Courtyard by Marriott Houston by the Galleria has an indoor pool, a spa tub, and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.