Please enter your travel dates.
L450 Superior, Twin - Merchant
- Two Twin Beds
L600 Deluxe, Twin - Merchant
- Two Double Beds
L600 Deluxe - Merchant
- One King Bed
L600 Premier - Merchant
- One King Bed
Luxury hotel in business district of Central Hong Kong
In Central district
Located at the hub of Central's business district, this luxury hotel is adjacent to the Central MTR Station and within 500 meters (550 yards) of dining and nightlife areas, Lan Kwai Fong and Soho.
Spa, Pilates stuido
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental features a two-story full-service spa with 15 treatment rooms, a spa café, indoor heated pool, fitness center, and yoga and Pilates studio.
Sunken tubs, LCD TVs
Contemporary guestrooms at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental feature marble bathrooms with sunken tubs, LCD televisions with DVD players, surround-sound systems with MP3 docks, and high-speed Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Intimate, contemporary, and ideally placed in the heart of Hong Kong’s financial and luxury shopping districts, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong sets the standard for personal service and stylish sophistication
The Oriental Spa offers an array of treatments and services in a two-story facility that includes an indoor pool, fitness center, yoga and Pilates studio, and spa café.
The Michelin-awarded restaurant serves contemporary French cuisine and the two-story MO Bar offers an organic menu in a chic setting. Event services include two fully equipped meeting rooms, event catering, and conference planners.
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Amber - Contemporary French cuisine served in an amber setting under a contemporary sculpture. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar is open from afternoon until late night. Children's menu available.
MO Bar - Chic bar serving an organic menu includes breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch. Afternoon tea is served daily. Martinis, cocktails, and drinks are served until late. Live music.
Spa Café - Serving a healthy menu with focus on fruits, vegetables, pasta, and seafood. Also offering smoothies, fruit juice, and teas.
The Oriental Spa has an 18-metre indoor heated pool; a fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment and free weights; and a Pilates and yoga studio. Children's yoga classes are also available. Running maps are available at the concierge desk.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Playground nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The 7,620-square-metre, full-service Oriental Spa features 15 treatment rooms, a couple's suite, aromatherapy steam rooms, men's and women's lounges, Turkish Hammam baths, a sauna, and spa tub.
Treatments include massages, facials, body treatments and wraps, and signature treatments using the spa's line of products. The spa also offers manicures, pedicures, and waxing services. The facility has a café and boutique.
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 228.8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per night
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 660 per night