Availability: Novotel Century Hong Kong
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed (Executive)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Hong Kong hotel close to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Causeway Bay shopping area
In the heart of Hong Kong
Novotel Century Hong Kong is located in Wanchai, the bustling commercial, entertainment district. 5-minute walk to the subway and Star Ferry and 10-minute walk to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
2 restaurants, 1 bar
Novotel Century Hong Kong offers 511 modern rooms, 2 restaurants, bar, gym, swimming pool and meeting facilities.
Free Wifi in public areas
Internet and Wi-Fi connection is available in all rooms. Besides free access Novotel Mac Corner, complimentary Wi-Fi is also available in the lobby, restaurants and the premier lounge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Century Hong Kong Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Century Hong Kong provides a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Guests can dine at one of Novotel Century Hong Kong's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access in public areas, including the lobby, restaurants and premier lounge, is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Note: In order to enhance the quality of our services, maintenance work on pipes will be carried out from 22 November to 22 December 2013 from 10:00 to 18:00 (Monday - Friday only). During this period, you might hear an intermittent noise disturbance.
- Total number of rooms - 511
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 23
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1991
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Novotel Century Hong Kong has 2 restaurants and one bar on site. Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a massage spa, an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Novotel Century Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 173.8 for adults and HKD 86.9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 140 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 495 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.