Book your room at L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre
High-rise Hong Kong hotel connected to 2 shopping malls
Short walk from MRT
Facing the waterfront in the Tsuen Wan district, this Hong Kong hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Citywalk and Discovery Park shopping malls, as well as an MTR rapid-rail station. Buses stop right outside the hotel.
Indoor, outdoor pools
L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre features indoor and outdoor pools, Cantonese and international buffet restaurants, a health club, and an array of shops. A business center and convention facilities are also onsite.
LCD TVs, Internet access
Guestrooms are located in 2 towers connected by the glass-bottomed Skybridge. All include 32-inch LCD TVs, compact refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. High-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre comprises a 42-story tower, an 89-story tower, and an exhibition/convention center. The 2 towers are linked by the Skybridge on the 41st level, with panoramic views. The Tsuen Wan West MTR rapid-transit station is a pleasant 5-minute walk through a park. Guests are just steps away from top-notch shopping centers, including Citywalk, Discovery Park, and Town Square.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are served in Café Circles, located on the hotel's 9th floor. The Ru Chinese Restaurant showcases Cantonese and Shanghai cuisine. For recreation and relaxation, this Hong Kong hotel features an indoor pool, outdoor pool, spa tub, fitness center, and day spa. The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access and free use of a lobby computer, which is equipped with high-speed Internet access.
L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre offers scheduled shuttle-bus service (surcharge) to and from the popular Tsim Sha Tsui area on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1608
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 89
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 120 HKD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 120 HKD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Café Circles - Located on the 9th floor of Tower 2, Café Circles features international buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is also available.
Ru Chinese Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves Cantonese and Shanghai cuisine.
Room service is available limited hours.
The hotel offers an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 137 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: HKD 288 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440 per night