Book your room at Hullett House
Terrace SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Silvermine Suite – signature romantic honeymoon roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
5-star Colonial hotel in Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui) near Harbour City
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Kowloon, steps from Harbour City, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower. Also nearby are Nathan Road and Avenue of Stars.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hullett House provides a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms include refrigerators and free minibar items. Bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hullett House features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Colonial hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and concierge services. Limo/town car service and wedding services can be provided. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Hullett House is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference center
- Year Built 1881
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Individually decorated
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
Eat and drink
The Parlour - This restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Hullett House
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 385 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hullett House is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Complimentary Limo Service
Book a stay for travel beginning July 1, 2014 and guests can enjoy complimentary roundtrip, chauffered limousine service to Tsim Sha Tsui’s major shopping area.
Offer valid once per room/stay. Advance reservation required. Gratuity not included. Offer subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Royal Getaway Offer
Book a stay in a "Silvermine Signature Romantic Honeymoon/Royal Getaway Offer" category now - December 31, 2014 for travel within the same period and receive the following:
- Guestroom equipped with a Vispring Regal Superb mattress
- Exclusive "Royal Dining" candlelit dinner for 2 at St. George or on private balcony of guestroom
- Private limousine service and chauffeur to shopping area
- 1 bottle of chilled Perrier-Jouët Champagne upon arrival
- Welcome fruit platter
- Daily Hullett House breakfast for 2 at The Parlour or in the suite
- Turndown service with a chocolate nightcap
- Vispring sleeping mask and "How to sleep well" booklet
- Private heritage tour of Hullett House building
- Complimentary late check-out until 2 PM
- Hullett House souvenir key with guest's name engraving